CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ping Canary Joan (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139277)

Joan Erickson June 5th 14 09:52 PM

Ping Canary Joan

On 6/2/2014 7:55 AM, wrote:

That person living in Florida has a birthday today, hone up the
singing lol

Dang, I just can't keep up with all these partiers!!!! Not to mention
we're down 2 people in our dept. with their positions frozen until at
least July 1, maybe longer. Which means their jobs get spread around to
the rest of us. sigh.

Anyway, enough about me and my troubles (just trying to explain why it's
so late!).

Here goes (tral la la la laaa...warming up):

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Giiiiillllllliiiiiaaaaaaann,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Where abouts are you these days? Up NH way again?

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures