CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My goals for this year (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22157)

Mlle Ilvesvuori January 12th 04 07:43 AM

My goals for this year

Hi ladies!

I know...I have not been here for a long time...but stitching has happened.
At least few stitches...if not more. I mean np stitches. One certain scenery
picture has gotten few more stitches..black ones. When I started it, the
image kept growing (it is pre-printed canvas) and growing...untill I felt
'Please no more of this! This is too much!'. And I kept a break. But
then...I felt I...have some responsibles. Like responsible to stitch the
item I had bought. So I knew how I'd get it done. I packed it into my
'always-ready-to-go' - bag..and whenever I leave somewhere for a visit, I
just take that thing with me. And the project follows. I hope I can finish
it during this year. Then I have another WIP to stitch into its last stitch.
And maybe after that is done I can start a picture to my friend, who lives
in Latvia. I bought the picture from there some time ago and thought that I
will stitch it quickly. But the picture in question has been in Finland over
one year. Well...I must keep going with my WIPs so I can start that
beautiful flower picture.

Best: Pirjo