CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   'Spectacular' new diamond found (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105268)

Neil[_2_] October 1st 09 06:31 PM

'Spectacular' new diamond found

No doubt this is old news to some but I've only come across it. In light of
the recent discussions regarding diamonds this link may be of interest:

Neil

jayne kennedy-ellis October 11th 09 11:51 PM

On Oct 1, 1:31 pm, "Neil" wrote:
No doubt this is old news to some but I've only come across it. In light of
the recent discussions regarding diamonds this link may be of interest:

Neil

Neil,
As a gemologist my self I loved this....Thank You!...
South Africa, mining group Petra Diamonds I would love to work
there.....networking!

Ganesh October 27th 09 11:33 PM

On Oct 1, 1:31 pm, "Neil" wrote:

No doubt this is old news to some but I've only come across it. In light of
the recent discussions regarding diamonds this link may be of interest:

that's a great looking diamond its a great 507 carat!!!
and the color of the stone looks great..

wow