CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Does anyone recognize this? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22109)

Cheryl Isaak January 7th 04 10:05 PM

Does anyone recognize this?

Ok - I spotted this in the Herrschners catalog and fell for it! Any thought
on the designer? The kit is cheap enough, but I really want the chart alone!

http://www.herrschners.com/products/...=nx181064&tab=

Thanks
Cheryl

Ellice January 8th 04 07:35 PM

On 1/7/04 5:05 PM,"Cheryl Isaak" posted:

Ok - I spotted this in the Herrschners catalog and fell for it! Any thought
on the designer? The kit is cheap enough, but I really want the chart alone!

http://www.herrschners.com/products/...=nx181064&tab=

It's really nice - but I have no idea whose design. Can you ask Herrschners?

You enabler, you!

ellice

Cheryl Isaak January 8th 04 07:39 PM

On 1/8/04 2:35 PM, in article , "Ellice"
wrote:

On 1/7/04 5:05 PM,"Cheryl Isaak" posted:

Ok - I spotted this in the Herrschners catalog and fell for it! Any thought
on the designer? The kit is cheap enough, but I really want the chart alone!

http://www.herrschners.com/products/...=nx181064&tab=

It's really nice - but I have no idea whose design. Can you ask Herrschners?

You enabler, you!

ellice

Since they want to sell me the kit, I doubt they will tell me the designer.
Nothing says "exclusive" so the chart must be out there some where!
Cheryl

FKBABB January 9th 04 07:18 PM

Nothing says "exclusive" so the chart must be out there some where!

Actually, the on-line copy does describe the kit as an "exclusive." I'd love
to know who the designer is and what else he/she is doing. It's certainly an
innovative design. I've never seen any counted thread work like it.

Annie

Cheryl Isaak January 9th 04 08:09 PM

On 1/9/04 2:18 PM, in article ,
"FKBABB" wrote:

Nothing says "exclusive" so the chart must be out there some where!

Actually, the on-line copy does describe the kit as an "exclusive." I'd love
to know who the designer is and what else he/she is doing. It's certainly an
innovative design. I've never seen any counted thread work like it.

Annie

I think I just might give in and buy it for myself!

Cheryl

FKBABB January 9th 04 09:09 PM

I think I just might give in and buy it for myself!

Go for it! And, then let us know who the designer is!

Annie

Cheryl Isaak January 9th 04 09:20 PM

On 1/9/04 4:09 PM, in article ,
"FKBABB" wrote:

I think I just might give in and buy it for myself!

Go for it! And, then let us know who the designer is!

Annie

LOL!

Cheryl

Beverly B January 10th 04 06:53 PM

I don't recognize the designer of that particular piece but those who would
like something similar should look here http://www.simplyoldfashioned.com/ I
have done some of her snowflakes and they usually work up very quickly but I
have not tried any of her other designs.
Beverly B
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/9/04 4:09 PM, in article

,

Cheryl Isaak January 11th 04 04:59 PM

Funny thing, my very first thought was Simply Old Fashioned. I have the
Twinkling of Trees in stash!

Cheryl