CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Valentin Yotkov Studio update (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99738)

ValentinYotkov.com December 18th 08 01:56 AM

Valentin Yotkov Studio update

Dear friends,

It's been a busy year at that Valentin Yotkov Studio and as the year
comes to an end, I am elated to announce that the studio will remain
open a bit longer. For how long is still unknown.

The construction is complete on the fourth floor. Sharon and I have
been relentless in expressing to the management that we want to stay
and also for any information as to when they may start working on the
fifth floor. She has talked to an "insider" who assures us that we are
possibly fine for another year. With all the uncertainties in the
world, anyone's guess is good. We will hang on for as long as we can!

The new semester of regular weekly classes begins on Tuesday, January
6, 2009. Afternoon sessions run from 2 to 5 p.m. and the evening
sessions from 6 to 9 p.m.

I have also scheduled a 5-day intensive workshop at the studio April 2
-- 6. Registration is now open for both the weekly classes and the
workshop.

Then there are our European workshops - Denmark's five-day Chasing and
Repousse on the beautiful island of Bornholm, Bulgaria's 10-day art
and culture adventure, and Italy's drawing and shading workshop in
Tuscany.

I am thrilled that many of you have decided to treat yourselves and
join us on a trip! For those of you who have been considering joining
us, now is the time to commit to coming along as there are very few
spots left for each destination. It would certainly be the best
holiday gift to give yourself or receive from another.

Thank you all for your continuous support and friendship. I look
forward to working together in a workshop or traveling and exploring
some of the most beautiful places of Europe. Wishing you happiness,
joy, health and inspiration in 2009.

Hugs,

Valentin

From The Valentin Yotkov Studio:

Join us for a workshop at some of the most exotic places in Europe.
Be inspired by legendary gold treasures, meet unique artists and
craftsmen,
marvel at old villages and nature sites of breathtaking beauty.
For more information and to view pictures from previous workshops
please visit Workshops in Europe at:
http://www.valentinyotkov.com/site/studio.htm