CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Chatelaine cathedral bright fabric (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98564)

[email protected] October 20th 08 05:44 PM

Chatelaine cathedral bright fabric

Chatelaine cathedral bright fabric-4899

This is a Chatelaine handcrafted, in a bright brilliant fabric design,
with dark red insert in the cathedral quilting concept. I've added a
nice Blue button to it . A 34" ribbon is attached so that you can add
your scissors, and inside will hold your needles,thread etc for ease
of quilting. The inside has no seams to mess with, and it is 4 1/2"
square. I've machine sewn the sections, then hand sewn the stitching
as you can see by the picture.Front and back are the same. #4899
http://www.blujay.com/?page=ad&adid=...0400&keywords=

Justjoansetc Blujay Store
http://www.blujay.com/justjoansetc
Fabrics,Quilts,Dolls,Bears,Toys,Figurines,Birdhous es,Beer
steins,Postcards,Sewing notions,Coins,Books/magazines,Vintage
items,Vhs movies,& lots of etcs