CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OK - if you are going to Bead & Button...post here. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6169)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons May 15th 04 04:25 PM

OK - if you are going to Bead & Button...post here.

I'll be on e-mail next week, but not much on RCB. I want to see if we can
meetup during the week of B&B, put faces with names, take pictures, exchange
ideas, SHOP, etc.

I'm going to put RCB on my nametag...why don't you do the same! I'm also
going to add BBB and BAM for the 2 bulk buying groups I'm on.

I'll be taking classes all day Wed, Thurs, and Saturday. Probably will make
a trip down to the show on Friday as well, with my mom.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Dr. Sooz May 15th 04 08:55 PM

I'm going to put RCB on my nametag...why don't you do the same! I'm also
going to add BBB and BAM for the 2 bulk buying groups I'm on.

Haw! Just look for the woman with an entire alphabet on her tag.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Barbara Forbes-Lyons May 16th 04 01:59 AM

ROFLMAO!!!