CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Finally A Finish (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108892)

Mag[_2_] May 22nd 10 07:22 PM

Finally A Finish

Liberty (hidden pictures)
by Lynn Nicoletti

This took a very long time due to eye issues, which are now corrected.
For those interested it was one over two on 36 count edenboro linin.

Very happy to be done. A pic is posted on RCTNP in the album "Mag's
Work"

While I'm at it, I'd like to say thank you to whom ever is responsible
for RCTNP.
I so enjoy strollilng through the albums.

mag

lucille May 22nd 10 07:37 PM

Finally A Finish

"Mag" wrote in message
Liberty (hidden pictures)
by Lynn Nicoletti

This took a very long time due to eye issues, which are now corrected.
For those interested it was one over two on 36 count edenboro linin.

Very happy to be done. A pic is posted on RCTNP in the album "Mag's
Work"

While I'm at it, I'd like to say thank you to whom ever is responsible
for RCTNP.
I so enjoy strollilng through the albums.

mag

Beautiful work. Don't you love Lynn Nicoletti's designs? I did her
Stitching Fairy some time ago and will try to post a picture one of these
day's.

I think Sheena is responsible for starting RCTNP and I know she's presently
the keeper of the keys, so you can thank her.

Lucille

Donna May 22nd 10 10:57 PM

Finally A Finish

On May 22, 2:22*pm, Mag wrote:
Liberty *(hidden pictures)
by Lynn Nicoletti

This took a very long time due to eye issues, which are now corrected.
For those interested it was one over two on 36 count edenboro linin.

Very happy to be done. *A pic is posted on RCTNP in the album "Mag's
Work"

While I'm at it, I'd like to say thank you to whom ever is responsible
for RCTNP.
I so enjoy strollilng through the albums.

mag

Lovely. I did Lynn's Poseidon a few years back - another one of her
hidden pictures designs. Once upon a time her website said she was
working on Cinderella. I asked her about it when I finished Poseidon
and she said she was sorry, but that one never went anywhere. Rats.

Donna in rainy Virginia