CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New Here, Wanted to say Hi (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56119)

sweatergirl September 2nd 05 05:44 PM

New Here, Wanted to say Hi

Hello, Im so excited to have found a machine knitting forum. I have been using knitting machines for a few years now & love it. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. : )

Shannon September 5th 05 12:12 PM

Hello. It's nice to see someone new but I'm afraid you won't find much
action in this newsgroup. What do you have for machines and what do you
make? Shannon

Joy Hardie September 16th 05 12:01 PM

Yea, what's the deal with that? I know people have the machines and
make stuff...and I know things can get a bit tricky....and it's always
fun to swap info and share ideas and help.....so why isn't this group
a little more "chatty?"
Well, Welcome anyway.........from me....someone who is frequently
looking for inspiration but doesn't have one of the fancier new
machines that all the new patterns are made for.
Welcome!
Joy

Joy Hardie September 16th 05 12:02 PM

Actually, I should say I have two machines, a standard and a
bulky...and mostly I make mistakes.
joy