CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: loribeads - Notte Bella (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70019)

Loribeads May 10th 06 10:19 PM

AD: loribeads - Notte Bella

Hi guys! I really have enjoyed looking at all the beautiful work here this
week. Cindy's Haring series is tempting me....I wish I knew how to design
jewelry. Those beads would make such striking jewelry.

I have some beads I had been working on for the past week: Notte Bella,
which I think means Beautiful Night. At least I hope it does....
http://snipurl.com/qafk

Love, Lori P
http://www.loribeads.com

[email protected] May 10th 06 10:24 PM

AD: loribeads - Notte Bella

Pretty, Lori. And great colors.

Becki

Loribeads May 11th 06 01:20 AM

AD: loribeads - Notte Bella

Thank you, Becki!
Love, Lori P
http://www.loribeads.com
oups.com...

Loribeads May 12th 06 05:03 AM

loribeads - Notte Bella

Thanks so much, David!
Love, Lori P
http://www.loribeads.com
"glass guy" wrote in message
Lori, Kidlet is cute! Nice colours in the set!
David
. com...

Dawn >^..^ May 14th 06 01:56 AM

loribeads - Notte Bella

Oh Lori!!! I just love bright pink and black together!!!
I think my favorite bead in the set is......EVERY ONE of them! =o))
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

. com...

Loribeads May 14th 06 05:28 AM

loribeads - Notte Bella

LOL! Thank you, Dawn! I love your beads!
Love, Lori
http://www.loribeads.com
"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Oh Lori!!! I just love bright pink and black together!!!
I think my favorite bead in the set is......EVERY ONE of them! =o))
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com