CraftBanter

-   -   OT Very nice Metalicca cover (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139511)

NightMist March 6th 15 01:42 AM

OT Very nice Metalicca cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7bISLhVl8

These guys are really really good.

NightMist

[email protected] March 7th 15 03:24 PM

OT Very nice Metalicca cover

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:43:39 PM UTC-8, NightMist wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7bISLhVl8

These guys are really really good.

NightMist

Oh, thanks for this! I think I will have to go find if they have done an album! Really impressive, and of course I had to go to their other covers, also great jobs! Love this quartet!

Ginger in CA
email really is

NightMist March 7th 15 05:27 PM

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 07:24:32 -0800, gingerwcgc wrote:

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:43:39 PM UTC-8, NightMist wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7bISLhVl8

These guys are really really good.

NightMist

Oh, thanks for this! I think I will have to go find if they have done an
album! Really impressive, and of course I had to go to their other
covers, also great jobs! Love this quartet!

Ginger in CA email really is

You might also want to check out Steve'n Seagulls.
They are a Finnish band in a similar vein, also very good. Not quite as
precise in their arrangement and harmonies, but with more versatility in
instrumentation, and a bit more energy. Love the accordion player with
the fox on his head.

NightMist

Sandy E March 10th 15 08:35 PM

matter of tasts OT Very nice Metalicca cover

Howdy!
Blech! If they had any musicality in their voices, might help, in my
opinion. YMMV ;-P

For bluegrass I prefer bluegrass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIF9U4KDdWg

But Metallica has to rock, they don't twang.
Metallica & quilting: my favorite kind of day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Ragmop/Sandy