CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   My first painted bead (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85153)

[email protected] July 4th 07 02:11 AM

My first painted bead

Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

Beadbimbo July 4th 07 03:34 AM

My first painted bead

Awwwwwwwwww, that's sweet!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Vicky July 4th 07 07:17 AM

My first painted bead

On Jul 3, 8:11 pm, wrote:
Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

well done Christine its hard to paint that small keep it up Vicky

Shirley Shone July 4th 07 07:34 AM

My first painted bead

In message .com,
writes
Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

It looks so natural with the stance of the horse.
Lovely, well done.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Vibrant Jewels July 4th 07 04:34 PM

My first painted bead

I love it! I'd call it a pendant though. Would look lovely in a necklace. Is
it for sale?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

[email protected] July 5th 07 04:33 PM

My first painted bead

Thanks Jerri! There will be more horses to come :-)

Best,
Christine

[email protected] July 5th 07 04:52 PM

My first painted bead

Thanks Vicky, it is hard...I need to get some smaller brushes too! And
maybe a magnifying glass :-)

[email protected] July 5th 07 07:26 PM

My first painted bead

Thanks Shirley, I'm so glad you can see that. I'm definitely all about
"natural" :-)

Best,
Christine

Christina Peterson July 5th 07 09:55 PM

My first painted bead

Nice. What did you paint with? I have some beads I made long ago, ceramic
painted with airplane model enamel.

Tina

ups.com...

Vicky July 6th 07 05:23 AM

My first painted bead

On Jul 5, 10:52 am, wrote:
Thanks Vicky, it is hard...I need to get some smaller brushes too! And
maybe a magnifying glass :-)

My MOM's a oil painter I paint like a grade school girl lol but then I
do other things but anything small is harder just because it is
small ! As I said keep working at it practice makes Perfect V