CraftBanter

-   -   "ChrisMoose" quilt pattern (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34974)

Kris October 30th 04 04:37 PM

"ChrisMoose" quilt pattern

Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine & they had a
little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a moose, with
Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the tiny light to put
in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before I could make him. If you
know anything about this pattern , I have a few questions. Could you
e-mail me privately? Even if you knew which year or issue it was in.

Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )

Anna Belle October 30th 04 09:32 PM

Do you know what year it was in the magazine? I have a couple of
years and could look close to the Christmas issues.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

Kris October 30th 04 10:28 PM

Hi All,
One of my local quilting friends called and I went over and looked at her
Miniature Quilt magazines. I found it in the first magazine I looked in.
Yeah!

Kris

Jeri October 30th 04 10:29 PM

posted and emailed

Kris wrote:
Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine &
they had a little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a
moose, with Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the
tiny light to put in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before
I could make him. If you know anything about this pattern , I have
a few questions. Could you e-mail me privately? Even if you knew
which year or issue it was in.

I don't have the pattern or magazine but according to a search on the Chitra
website it's in issue MQ-16. You can order a copy of the pattern for $2
from their website if you can't find that issue elsewhere.
http://www.quilttownusa.com/Chitra/P...ndex/index.asp

Pat in Virginia October 31st 04 10:01 PM

Hi Kris! I came across a pack of those teeny 'lights' and
wondered why I had purchased it. I knew it was for a project
but I forgot which one. The one you mention sounds familiar.
Please e-mail me the exact issue date so I can check my own
supply. Thanks PAT

Kris November 1st 04 11:23 AM

Hi,
No, this is a different pattern. The other pattern was just mostly the
head and antlers, with the tiny light strung in his antlers.

Kris ( who has finally fond the pattern in a friernd's magazine)