CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New Years Eve Stashing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139459)

Rich[_3_] January 1st 15 03:03 PM

New Years Eve Stashing

The Strawberry Sampler www.strawberrysampler.com had a 20% off all
instock at the store. I went New Year's Eve morning and picked up
some charts, threads, and fabric.

Heart in Hand "February" and "March" charts

Plum Street Samplers "Autumn Fraktur" (plus the threads and fabric)

The Workbasket "Hootenannies"

and C Street Samplerworks "Age Improves With Wine"

Happy Stitching!

Joan Erickson January 7th 15 03:17 PM

New Years Eve Stashing

On 1/1/2015 9:03 AM, Rich wrote:
The Strawberry Sampler www.strawberrysampler.com had a 20% off all
instock at the store. I went New Year's Eve morning and picked up
some charts, threads, and fabric.

Heart in Hand "February" and "March" charts

Plum Street Samplers "Autumn Fraktur" (plus the threads and fabric)

The Workbasket "Hootenannies"

and C Street Samplerworks "Age Improves With Wine"

Happy Stitching!

What a *great* way to start the year, Rich!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown