CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Atlas 150 Pasta Machine Instruction Book (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16656)

Kimma Rock January 4th 04 04:29 PM

Atlas 150 Pasta Machine Instruction Book

Hello, all!
Total newbie to PC here.
Just won the bidding on an Atlas Mercato 150 pasta machine on eBay, but it
doesn't have the instruction book with it
Could some kind soul here help me-maybe by photocopying your manual &
mailing it to me, or whatever?
TIA,
Kayar

Sjpolyclay January 4th 04 05:15 PM

Total newbie to PC here.
Just won the bidding on an Atlas Mercato 150 pasta machine on eBay, but it
doesn't have the instruction book with it
Could some kind soul here help me-maybe by photocopying your manual

you don't need it, unless you are looking for pasta recipes. Two things you
need to know--NEVER use water to clean it. Baby Wipes are good....

#2 is go to http://www.glassattic.com and look under "pasta machines"
Have fun!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Cult of Nurse's January 6th 04 04:31 PM

The booklet has minimal information. Screw the thing onto the table
before using. There are a number of recipes in various languages, maybe
you should buy another for use with food. I have found a great number of
web sites that discuss the care and maintenance of pasta machines,
please search too.