CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Delica Reference Sheet in the works (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6172)

Pamela Welborn May 15th 04 11:56 PM

Delica Reference Sheet in the works

I am working on a PDF reference on Delicas. I don't use them but I design in
them and the information I am putting together is for myself but IF it comes
out like I planned, I want to give it freely to anyone on the internet. The
info on the sheet would be a picture of the color actual beads (still looking
for a good source/permission for that), the delica number, the round seed
equivalent, and any known problems with that particular color. I know there
was made one up a while back, but it only has a color patch representation of a
delica bead and then a bunch of information that I (and many the people I
talked to) have no need for. The person who made it was very limiting with the
sheet and that is what makes me want to make mine available to anyone,
including letting anyone who might find it useful link to it on their own web
site. I will also have a section at the bottom with links and thank you's to
all that assist me is this project.

So the basic help I want from those who know is tell me about delicas.... The
ones you would never use in a piece - the ones that fade - maybe even the ones
you like for certain things like flesh tones.
Pamela Welborn Beading Design Creation and Instruction
Buy My Kits - http://www.buythekit.com
Buy My Patterns - http://www.beadcoop.com