CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Taking a break for a while... likely be back tomorrow. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=60253)

MRH November 19th 05 10:39 PM

Taking a break for a while... likely be back tomorrow.

Along with the continuous aches in my back and tenderness in my stomach, I
am also very drained and tired out.... so I am off for the night. It's been
about four hours since I ate, so I *should* be able to lay down part way
anyway and just relax.

Take care all.

Gemini