CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wanted: Used Glass Grinder (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11431)

Jeff August 19th 03 08:25 PM

Wanted: Used Glass Grinder

Hello

If anyone has a used glass grinder for sale, please let me know!

I am located in Manitoba, Canada.

Thanks

Jeff

Moonraker August 20th 03 12:04 AM

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ca...
Hello

If anyone has a used glass grinder for sale, please let me know!

I am located in Manitoba, Canada.

Thanks

Jeff

There's always a few on eBay.

On that same note, anybody got an Inland Wisling grinder tossed off to the
side? I carry one on my repair van that is just fine, except that the
switch went bad. I only need the switch, not the motor or the housing.

Moonraker August 20th 03 12:58 AM

"Michele Blank" wrote in message
Call Inland, they will send you a switch. i get them of and on. m

Was that a pun?

Michele Blank August 20th 03 12:30 PM

If i'd a been able to spell it right it would have been! m

Charlie Spitzer August 21st 03 10:06 PM

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ca...
Hello

If anyone has a used glass grinder for sale, please let me know!

I am located in Manitoba, Canada.

Thanks

Jeff

There's always a few on eBay.

On that same note, anybody got an Inland Wisling grinder tossed off to

the
side? I carry one on my repair van that is just fine, except that the
switch went bad. I only need the switch, not the motor or the housing.

open it up, rewire to always on, and get a cheap foot switch. that's what i
did after the first couple of switches wore out.