CraftBanter

-   -   ISO Pixie Cats (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34097)

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply September 15th 04 03:02 PM

ISO Pixie Cats

Hi Guys,
While looking at cat fabrics at eBay, I saw a *darling* Michael Miller Pixie
Cat print that I absolutely MUST have more of :-)! The auction is for just a
fat quarter and the starting bid is $4.25 for a fat quarter! The seller is
crazy but KNOWS what we cat fabric enthusiasts are like :-)! To make matters
worse, the background of this fabric is boue (yuck!!) but the design is
absolutely superb!!!!
Anyway, I have searched Quiltshops.com and the fabric is not to be found
:-(((. Does anyone know of another fabric search site that I could use. Also,
has anyone seen this fabric in yout LQS? My closest LQS is about 35 mies away
so I don't get there very often. If you gan get your hands on this fabric in
just about *any* color background, I would be more than willing to work a trade
or just pay you outright. Here's the link to the auction if you want to get a
look at the fabric
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8131384 3
77&rd=1 That's a loooong link addy so you might have to copy & paste it
into your browser. Thanks for ANY help in locating more of this fabric.
CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

MoragP September 15th 04 06:00 PM

I looked in my stash but no luck. I checked all my favorite quilt shops, no
luck.

I think the seller is asking way too much for a FQ but it looks like that is
the only place to get that particular fabric. Have you checked eQuilter.com
for a good substitute? Or sent a message to Paul Rubin asking him to check
around for you? He's been very helpful to me.

Hope you find it.
Morag in Detroit

Carolyn McCarty September 16th 04 04:02 AM

Awwww.....that is so cute, I'd like that one just the way it is! SS, Tia
Mary, Can't help you on this one but wish I could. I'd love some of that
fabric!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
.

Marcia Smith aka ThreadHead September 17th 04 08:48 PM

I did a google search and this was the only link that came up. They may
or may not have it in stock, but it can't hurt to ask.

http://www.craftconn.com/cats.htm

HTH,
Marcia
aka ThreadHead
Apex, NC

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply September 18th 04 04:16 AM

From: Marcia Smith aka ThreadHead

I did a google search and this was the only link that came up. They may
or may not have it in stock, but it can't hurt to ask.

http://www.craftconn.com/cats.htm

I asked -- they don't have it any more just one of the coordinating fabrics.
Of course, that doesn't mean I won't order a bunch of the *other* kitty
fabrics they have :-)! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

Marcia Smith aka ThreadHead September 18th 04 04:43 AM

Always glad to help out fellow fabric addicts!

Just doing my part,
Marcia
aka ThreadHead
Apex, NC