CraftBanter

-   -   is anyone left here? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139247)

Taria May 8th 14 03:51 PM

is anyone left here?

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

Mary[_4_] May 8th 14 05:05 PM

is anyone left here?

I check several times a day. I would probably post more often if we could include photos.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)

NightMist May 8th 14 05:11 PM

is anyone left here?

On Thu, 08 May 2014 07:51:48 -0700, Taria wrote:

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here they might post? Taria

I'm here!

NightMist

CaroleD-Retired and Loving It May 8th 14 06:14 PM

is anyone left here?

I'm here, too, checking in every couple of days. I think the fact that we
don't have photo capability here has sent a lot to Facebook and it's hard to
remember to check both places. I do Facebook, but with LOTS of privacy
settings checked, and with very little personal information available. It
does let me be able to read the RCTQ posts on there, reply, and look at
photos, so to me, it's worth it. It does take some getting used to, and
some setting up, and some time spent in the "privacy" area turning
everything off! :)

^.....^
(=' * '=) Carole D
-(,,)---(,,)-

Personal Website (Quilts and More) - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Shutterfly Website (Travel and Stitchery Photos) -
https://carolesquiltingprojects.shutterfly.com/

Bobbie Sews More May 8th 14 06:40 PM

is anyone left here?

"Taria" wrote in message ...

Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

I check in regularly. I haven't done any quilting lately . Been very busy
helping son & DiL find a place to live. They have been living in our house
since the fire burned their apartment on Christmas Day night and they lost
everything. Hopefully, they will be able to move into a mobile home within
a month! We are excited about that,
Barbara in SC

Janner May 8th 14 11:18 PM

is anyone left here?

Yep, check-in regularly, but it is sooooooo quiet here these days :(

Let's go retro and visit more often ;)

Janner
France

Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_] May 9th 14 12:23 AM

is anyone left here?

I'm here! Have not sewn for at least a week, hard to get my current
project done that way!

Mary

Gen May 9th 14 01:22 AM

is anyone left here?

I'm here.
Gen

Liz Megerle May 9th 14 01:38 AM

is anyone left here?

I check every few days too, but never did post much. Only sewing I've
done recently is alterations to dance costumes.
Liz

[email protected] May 9th 14 06:45 AM

is anyone left here?

I still look in most days but have been making a few quilts lately, including finally finishing my hand pieced queen sized quilt. Needless to say I have a couple more started as I enjoy the hand piecing on a cold winters evening.

Dee in Oz