CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Black glass? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45531)

Okidokee February 28th 05 12:13 AM

Black glass?

Does anyone know a supplier of black glass panels? I've searched around and
can't find one. I'm looking for normal picture sizes 5x7 8x10 etc.

Thanks

Kalera Stratton February 28th 05 05:33 AM

Have you tried your local stained glass supplier? Most will even cut
them to size for you, for a fee.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Glassman March 2nd 05 12:34 AM

"Okidokee" wrote in message
Does anyone know a supplier of black glass panels? I've searched around

and
can't find one. I'm looking for normal picture sizes 5x7 8x10 etc.

Thanks

Yellow pages,,,,, GLASS, STAINED & LEADED... good luck!

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios