CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Good-bye!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123052)

Marilee M July 14th 11 09:50 PM

Good-bye!!

It is a shame to see this once active group fade away !! I have never
posted very much but was a big time lurker and got a lot of good
information from many of you.
My thanks to you all and happy beading!!
Shirley, take care of yourself and wish you lived closer, I know we
could have been good friends.
Marilee

Shirley Shone[_3_] July 14th 11 10:32 PM

Good-bye!!

On 14/07/2011 21:50, Marilee M wrote:
It is a shame to see this once active group fade away !! I have never
posted very much but was a big time lurker and got a lot of good
information from many of you.
My thanks to you all and happy beading!!
Shirley, take care of yourself and wish you lived closer, I know we
could have been good friends.
Marilee

There is no reason on my part that we cannot email each other. I too
wished I could have lived closer to you and many of the others.
I feel very sad at losing so many friends from RCB.

Hugs
shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Marilee M July 15th 11 12:21 AM

Good-bye!! Shirley!!

We are going to the mountains on the 18th for two weeks, will write when
we return. The only problem, my life is very dull!!!! Taking my beads
with me and a good book, plan to just relax. Take care.
Marilee

Cheryl Isaak July 18th 11 12:05 PM

Good-bye!! Shirley!!

On 7/14/11 7:21 PM, Marilee M wrote:
We are going to the mountains on the 18th for two weeks, will write when
we return. The only problem, my life is very dull!!!! Taking my beads
with me and a good book, plan to just relax. Take care.
Marilee

Marilee, I could use dull right now BIG TIME. I have reading time, but
stitching and beading time does not exist. Enjoy your vacation

Cheryl