CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Will Miss this ng!!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106346)

Marilee M December 2nd 09 04:58 PM

Will Miss this ng!!!

Have lurked here and posted a few times and will miss the info and
discussions over the years. I especially wish Shirley better health and
will miss her messages from over the pond! Good luck to you all and
happy beading!!!!!
Marilee

Shirley Shone December 2nd 09 06:51 PM

Will Miss this ng!!!

In message , Marilee M
writes
Have lurked here and posted a few times and will miss the info and
discussions over the years. I especially wish Shirley better health and
will miss her messages from over the pond! Good luck to you all and
happy beading!!!!!
Marilee

I will miss you as well as everybody who no longer posts.
Thanks for the good wishes for my health but alas it will never get
better.
You can always e-mail me if you want to keep in touch.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Beckibead December 11th 09 03:42 PM

Will Miss this ng!!!

Hey to Shirley and group, there are a bunch of us over at Facebook
these days. Come on over and join the fun!

Becki Bean

Shirley Shone December 11th 09 03:56 PM

Will Miss this ng!!!

In message
,
Beckibead writes
Hey to Shirley and group, there are a bunch of us over at Facebook
these days. Come on over and join the fun!

Becki Bean

No I will not be joining face book. I have got enough to think of
without puzzling over another one

Got a new computer today so will be off line while DS sets it up for me.
That will be a new learning curve a different set up altogether.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone