CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Our Tex. and Oklah. friends. . . (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62513)

The YarnWright January 2nd 06 03:18 PM

Our Tex. and Oklah. friends. . .

Hoping our friends in Texas and Oklahoma USA are safe. . .

Hugs,
Noreen

(as per relative post about California, I didn't use the USA abbrev's of TX
or OK... to avoid any global confusion... TX might be construed as taxes,
and OK might be construed as okay)

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician

norabalcer January 2nd 06 08:53 PM

Our Tex. and Oklah. friends. . .

Hi Noreen,

I pray that everyone is all right too. Seeing the pictures on TV is
scary enough.

Hugs,

Nora