CraftBanter

-   Carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Selling scrollsaw and carving videos, Check it out! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56959)

[email protected] September 17th 05 01:01 PM

Selling scrollsaw and carving videos, Check it out!

I'm selling all my videos on Scrollsawing and woodcarving. All were
viewed once and are in prestine , as new condition. The fretwork Video
is outstanding if you want to learn or just get tips on intricate
fretwork. I purchased this video about a year ago and I don't think
it's available anymore. The companies website is no longer available.
Well worth purchase check it out.

1 - SCROLLSAWING Fretworking from start to finish Video VHS
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...69635 &lk=URL

2- Carving Heads and Faces Video Tutorial VHS

2- SCROLLSAWING For Accuracy Video by Jerry Booher VHS