CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FS: Knitting Books, and a Crochet Book (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19467)

Marilyn S. Safier January 8th 04 05:38 PM

FS: Knitting Books, and a Crochet Book

I have the following knitting books for sale---
get your "orders" in ASAP!
I will ship actual media mail shipping and insured if requested,
internationally anywhere you are willing to pay shipping--for exact
shipping. *Cash-funded* Paypal preferred, money orders or checks.

And now for the books!
All books are in excellent almost new- used condition.

All Sweaters in Every Gauge, Barbara Goldstein, SB of 184 pgs, $10

Knitting the New Classics, Kristin Nicholas, SB of 159 pgs, $15.00

How to Knit, Debbie Bliss, HB of 160 pgs, $17.50

Crocheting in Plain English, Maggie Righetti, SB of 244 pgs, 7.50

Please email me if you would like any of these or would like a list of
some very nice HB and SB QUILTING books that I bought at the same time
as these books...

thanks for reading!
Marilyn

--