CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   County fair - results (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74510)

Wooly August 28th 06 04:44 AM

County fair - results

Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus
links to a couple of pix. Sorry I'm not doing it directly here, I'm
tired and tomorrow is a school day. I will get some better photos of
the shawl during daylight tomorrow, but you can get a reasonable idea
of both it's size (huge) and the lace patterns from the one pic I've
already tossed up.

http://woolygrrl.livejournal.com/80369.html

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Shillelagh August 28th 06 03:58 PM

County fair - results

"Wooly" wrote in message
Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus
links to a couple of pix. Sorry I'm not doing it directly here, I'm
tired and tomorrow is a school day. I will get some better photos of
the shawl during daylight tomorrow, but you can get a reasonable idea
of both it's size (huge) and the lace patterns from the one pic I've
already tossed up.

http://woolygrrl.livejournal.com/80369.html

Wooly, the new pic of the red gansey is a really good one - the stitch
detail shows well. It's a beautiful sweater! I loved the pic of your red
shawl, complete with kitty cat... funny how they always seem to love
sniffing and sitting on knitting. And the Kureyon vest - yum! The colours
are fabulous!

Congratulations on all your ribbons and trophies.

Shelagh

Aud August 28th 06 04:55 PM

County fair - results

"Wooly" skrev i melding
Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus

You are clever, Wooly!
Beautifully made work!
I love it all, but specially the garnsey and the shawl!
And I love RED, so I am very content (;-) with your choise of coloures!
AUD ;-))

YarnWright August 28th 06 05:27 PM

County fair - results

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:44:21 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus
links to a couple of pix. Sorry I'm not doing it directly here, I'm
tired and tomorrow is a school day. I will get some better photos of
the shawl during daylight tomorrow, but you can get a reasonable idea
of both it's size (huge) and the lace patterns from the one pic I've
already tossed up.

http://woolygrrl.livejournal.com/80369.html

Wooly, congrats, and beautiful work.
I, for one, think you're a fantastic knitter, and am glad we DON'T
compete in the same fairs!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-0, 08/28/2006
Tested: 8/28/2006 11:27:02 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

hesira August 28th 06 09:45 PM

County fair - results

Congratulations, Wooly!

All the works look great. I really love the vest, and the pic with the
red shawl and the kitty is knock out.

Great job!

Hesira

PS: Trophy good, gas money, even better!

SpikeDriver August 29th 06 01:33 AM

County fair - results

Shillelagh wrote:
"Wooly" wrote in message
Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus
links to a couple of pix. Sorry I'm not doing it directly here, I'm
tired and tomorrow is a school day. I will get some better photos of
the shawl during daylight tomorrow, but you can get a reasonable idea
of both it's size (huge) and the lace patterns from the one pic I've
already tossed up.

http://woolygrrl.livejournal.com/80369.html

Wooly, the new pic of the red gansey is a really good one - the stitch
detail shows well. It's a beautiful sweater! I loved the pic of your red
shawl, complete with kitty cat... funny how they always seem to love
sniffing and sitting on knitting. And the Kureyon vest - yum! The colours
are fabulous!

Congratulations on all your ribbons and trophies.

Shelagh

We are very proud of you Wooly.

Beautiful work on every thing.

Hugs & God bless,