CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hello everyone :) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101135)

Anna February 18th 09 01:12 AM

Hello everyone :)

I just joined this group, sinse I am a big fan of textiles :)

[email protected] February 18th 09 10:48 AM

Hello everyone :)

On Feb 18, 3:12*am, Anna wrote:
I just joined this group, sinse I am a big fan of textiles :)

Hallo Anna , welcome aboard
What do you do with Textiles , i knit ,weave, crochet, embroider , sew
applique etc,,
Both art and craft items
have a look
www.fibersiv.israel.net
mirjam

Anna February 18th 09 01:46 PM

Hello everyone :)

On Feb 18, 10:48*am, wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:12*am, Anna wrote:

I just joined this group, sinse I am a big fan of textiles :)

Hallo Anna , welcome aboard
What do you do with Textiles , i knit ,weave, crochet, embroider , sew
applique etc,,
Both art and craft items
have a lookwww.fibersiv.israel.net
mirjam

ok:) I looked at your side - you are very creative!
My side is www.silfa.blog.is, its all in Icelandic but you can look at
the pictures, have fun!

[email protected] February 19th 09 05:14 AM

Hello everyone :)

On Feb 18, 3:46*pm, Anna wrote:
On Feb 18, 10:48*am, wrote:

On Feb 18, 3:12*am, Anna wrote:

ok:) I looked at your side - you are very creative!
My side iswww.silfa.blog.is, its all in Icelandic but you can look at
the pictures, have fun!

I looked at your Site ANNA , what are those wonderful Baloon like
works ?
I think we both share very different languages , that the rest of
thepeople here.
mirjam

itsbugart February 22nd 09 11:25 PM

Hello everyone :)

On 18 Feb, 14:46, Anna wrote:

ok:) I looked at your side - you are very creative!
My side iswww.silfa.blog.is, its all in Icelandic but you can look at
the pictures, have fun!

I live in Sweden so I can figure out the main idea of what you are
writing but not everything! :-) Here you can see some of my artwork,
including felted and crocheted creations:
http://itsbugart.deviantart.com/

Ha det så bra!

Erin

Spike Driver February 23rd 09 03:59 AM

Hello everyone :)

itsbugart wrote:
On 18 Feb, 14:46, Anna wrote:

ok:) I looked at your side - you are very creative!
My side iswww.silfa.blog.is, its all in Icelandic but you can look at
the pictures, have fun!

I live in Sweden so I can figure out the main idea of what you are
writing but not everything! :-) Here you can see some of my artwork,
including felted and crocheted creations:
http://itsbugart.deviantart.com/

Ha det så bra!

Erin

Erin,

Your work is great!!!

Dennis

itsbugart February 23rd 09 05:24 PM

Hello everyone :)

On 23 Feb, 04:59, Spike Driver wrote:

Erin,

Your work is great!!!

Thanks!!! Btw, I am the same Erin (Winslow) as "museumbitch" at yahoo;
I've just gotten a new id.

Erin

Spike Driver February 24th 09 12:37 AM

Hello everyone :)

itsbugart wrote:
On 23 Feb, 04:59, Spike Driver wrote:

Erin,

Your work is great!!!

Thanks!!! Btw, I am the same Erin (Winslow) as "museumbitch" at yahoo;
I've just gotten a new id.

Erin

Tank you Erin, for the info.

Dennis