CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   handicap looking for a dollhouse (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84311)

Tee June 7th 07 05:59 PM

handicap looking for a dollhouse

Hi everyone .
I know that everyone is very busy ! But I am trying to find a old run
down or any kind of dollhouse that someone is getting rid of . I am a
handicap and would to restore one . I did a couple before that people have
given me . I just want something to do . I have been keeping track of
everyone's emails and was hoping someone help me . Both of my parents work
all day and I am here at home all day .

Tee

Gerald Miller June 7th 07 11:55 PM

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:59:58 -0400, "Tee" wrote:

Hi everyone .
I know that everyone is very busy ! But I am trying to find a old run
down or any kind of dollhouse that someone is getting rid of . I am a
handicap and would to restore one . I did a couple before that people have
given me . I just want something to do . I have been keeping track of
everyone's emails and was hoping someone help me . Both of my parents work
all day and I am here at home all day .

Tee

If you live next door, someone may be able to help; if you are on
Mars, the shipping would be out of the question.