CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Comm: Why Would You Want An On-Line Magazine? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81178)

Elli February 21st 07 06:41 PM

Comm: Why Would You Want An On-Line Magazine?

Hi All!

You prefer a paper magazine that you can browse through with a nice
cuppa, right? Why would you want an on-line magazine like Not Just
Stamping? Maybe because . . .

1. You will never leave Not Just Stamping lying around and not be
able to find it. It's always right there on your screen whenever you
want it.

2. You won't have to leaf through a pile of issues to find that
article you want to look at again. You can quickly look through each
Contents page. (We also have plans for an on-site index to make life
even easier.)

3. Each issue of Not Just Stamping will always arrive on it's release date no matter where in the world you are.

4. You're conserving trees. (Wouldn't you rather that wood pulp go
towards making cardstock and papers for crafting?)

5. Not Just Stamping doesn't pile up and gather dust so it saves you
time that might otherwise be wasted on housework.

There's five reasons from me. Subscribe at
http://www.notjuststamping.com/ and I'm sure you'll come up with some
more of your own.

Cheers
--