CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bead Bugle polymer clay article and blog update (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83614)

Sarajane Helm May 11th 07 05:54 PM

Bead Bugle polymer clay article and blog update

hi everybody!

I've updated my blog with some info and pics about JonesTones Foils and the
goodies from the Dollar Nail Art Store---maent for acrylic nails but VERY
cool with polymer clay! and these foils and decorative bits also work VERY
nicely with fabric embellishments--in fact, thats what the JonesTones foils
are sold as for use in textile embellishments.
http://polyarts.wordpress.com

There's a new edition of the Bead Bugle out and I managed to get mey article
in on time....take a look at http://beadbugle.com and remember that they
are looking for people's work to showcase on the brag pages and also for
articles.

more soon, this is a REALLY bustling week!
Sarajane
polyclay.com