CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   glass etching advice needed (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45934)

alpha March 5th 05 11:01 PM

glass etching advice needed

hello, i am hoping to try mirror and glass etching and sell the work i
produce, but need advice on what equipment i should buy for decent
results. I have seen many cheap begginers starter kits for sale but i
dont want to buy anything that gives second rate results....can anyone
advice on what equipment will produce quality etchings and where i can
purchase it?

many thanks in advance if anyone can help......A

Dieter Hager March 6th 05 06:46 PM

"alpha" wrote in message roups.com...
hello, i am hoping to try mirror and glass etching and sell the work i
produce, but need advice on what equipment i should buy for decent
results. I have seen many cheap begginers starter kits for sale but i
dont want to buy anything that gives second rate results....can anyone
advice on what equipment will produce quality etchings and where i can
purchase it?

many thanks in advance if anyone can help......A

Go to Sandcarver.org itīs full of information on the subject. Or join
the Yahoo Sandcarving Group.

Good Luck, Deet on Lanzarote Island