CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   "My Family Tree is Full of Nuts" (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26163)

MaryEllenBuck September 22nd 04 05:23 PM

"My Family Tree is Full of Nuts"

Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks

Caryn September 22nd 04 10:26 PM

Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts
and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks

I know I saw it in an issue of The Cross Stitcher.

If you email me (take out the BWD) I'll remember to go look up which issue! I
just don't have them handy at the moment.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)

Seanette Blaylock September 23rd 04 02:56 AM

(MaryEllenBuck) had some very interesting things
to say about "My Family Tree is Full of Nuts":

Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Please make sure the rest of us get to see that info, too. I think I
need this one. ;-)

Karen C - California September 23rd 04 12:08 PM

In article , Seanette Blaylock
writes:

I think I
need this one. ;-)

Think? THINK?!?!?!?!

Child, I *know* you need this one. If you hadn't put in a request, I was going
to track it down and give it to you for Christmas.

Fruits, nuts, flakes ... and SQUIRRELS!

--
Finished 7/18/04 -- 6 bear ornaments
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

Rachel Janzen September 23rd 04 11:11 PM

MaryEllenBuck wrote:
Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks

This isn't the one you are looking for, but I saw this today and started
to laugh:
http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...arc h_results

Rachel

Jere Williams September 23rd 04 11:23 PM

I was at my LNS today, and asked her about this design.

She found one with that saying, but it doesn't have the tree or squirrel --
it';s just got a cute border and an acorn button on it. The one she located
is by Whitley Julip Designs, and is Item Number 01-2367 -- found through her
search of the Hoffmandis webpage.

I also ordered a really cute one from her, small and simple -- "Don't make
me call my flying monkeys!" Love it!
--
Jere

"Rachel Janzen" wrote in message
MaryEllenBuck wrote:
Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel,

nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any

leads!

Thanks

This isn't the one you are looking for, but I saw this today and started
to laugh:

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...d_Code=31973&w
w=on&do=search_results

Rachel

MaryEllenBuck September 23rd 04 11:29 PM

I'm the one who posted the original request. After a couple of helpful hints,
I found the one I was looking for. It's in the October 2002 issue of The Cross
Stitcher. It's cute: The border is squirrels, oak leaves, and acorns. The
saying is in the middle. Thanks for everyone's help!

Mary Ellen

Seanette Blaylock September 24th 04 01:21 AM

S (Karen C - California) had some very interesting
things to say about "My Family Tree is Full of Nuts":

I think I need this one. ;-)

Think? THINK?!?!?!?!
Child, I *know* you need this one. If you hadn't put in a request, I was going
to track it down and give it to you for Christmas.
Fruits, nuts, flakes ... and SQUIRRELS!

Takes one to know one. ;-)