CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OT (sewing): Turning a Corner (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38321)

webnutiam July 11th 03 07:40 PM

OT (sewing): Turning a Corner

Teaching a friend to sew and her question is how to sew a corner.

This is how I do it. http://tinyurl.com/go7i

Any one have any other methods?

Glenna
Greater Toronto Area

Allaya Diep July 13th 03 07:55 AM

I generally sew to my seam allowance and end with the needle in the fabric,
lift the foot, twirl the fabric around on the needle and continue. I don't
miter the corner like the link shows, but I do clip the cloth so it has a
straight edge like in the link.

Allaya

. ..