CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New Podcast (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85274)

[email protected] July 8th 07 02:46 PM

New Podcast

Just wanted to let you all know I have a new knitting, crochet, and
spinning podcast. It's called PassioKnits, and you can find it and
the show notes at www.passioknits.blogspot.com . It has been
submitted to I-tunes and should be available there soon, too. In this
first episode, I talk about some great vendors I saw at TNNA and their
beautiful, and to me, new offerings. Come on by and have a listen.

Thanks,
Julie
PassioKnits: A Knitting Podcast
For knitters, crocheters, and spinners who are as passionate about the
fiberarts as I am.