CraftBanter

-   -   I need a manual for an Necchi Alco a709-5 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139393)

Angela Lowry October 3rd 14 06:44 PM

I need a manual for an Necchi Alco a709-5

I found a portable Necchi Alco a709-5 machine but not familiar with this
machine. I fix donated machines to give to young or needy sewers. Mostly I
have stuck to Singers but this was a curbside find in a case with cords,
bobbin, and looks fine. I just need to oil her and find some papers to send
her along.

Julia in MN[_5_] October 5th 14 01:34 AM

On 10/3/2014 12:44 PM, Angela Lowry wrote:
I found a portable Necchi Alco a709-5 machine but not familiar with this
machine. I fix donated machines to give to young or needy sewers. Mostly I
have stuck to Singers but this was a curbside find in a case with cords,
bobbin, and looks fine. I just need to oil her and find some papers to send
her along.

Try this:
http://pages.sewing-machine-manuals....923732159.html

Julia in MN