CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ebay: 12/26 - Free Listing Day = Many New Items (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19446)

Marilyn S. Safier December 26th 03 04:58 PM

ebay: 12/26 - Free Listing Day = Many New Items

See my and other sellers' items-free listing day means the mad rush to
list as much as possible to save on those 'ol ebay listing fees! More
selection means you'll probably find lots you'll like! And always lots
of nice items in my ebay store at nice Buy-It-Now prices!
best wishes and happy shopping!
--
Marilyn Safier
Crochet items and more!