CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: Seed bead surplus sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75360)

[email protected] September 16th 06 02:20 PM

AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Hi guys,

I have a surplus of seed beads for sale as a result of a spending
accident. Lesson learned a million times over :-)

After some tweaking, I finally have a working PayPal shopping cart for
them he

http://www.purple-pony.com/shop/seedbeads.php

I have other little things here and there for sale too if you would
like to check them out:

http://www.purple-pony.com/main.php?ID=4&S=7

Best,
Christine

Sheri September 16th 06 09:51 PM

AD: Seed bead surplus sale

In article . com,
says...
Hi guys,

I have a surplus of seed beads for sale as a result of a spending
accident. Lesson learned a million times over :-)

After some tweaking, I finally have a working PayPal shopping cart for
them he

http://www.purple-pony.com/shop/seedbeads.php

I have other little things here and there for sale too if you would
like to check them out:

http://www.purple-pony.com/main.php?ID=4&S=7

Best,
Christine

HI there.. just placed an order.... but your continue shopping button is
not working..... I know that paypal shopping cart is a pain to use.. I
use it on my website and I've had a devil of a time setting it up!!!!
--
Sheri Shanks
http://www.sassiebrat.com

[email protected] September 17th 06 03:21 PM

AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Hi Sheri,

Thanks, I got your order :-) Were you using Firefox by any chance? I
just tried it in both browsers and it seems that with Firefox, the
shopping cart opened a new tab and the button didn't work :\

The PayPal cart was a PITA too! I have been wanting a shopping cart for
a while, to sell my cards and photos, so I thought this was as good a
time as any to try it out.

My biggest problem was just finding out how to do it. I thought the
"sign up" links under the shopping cart package page meant to sign up
for a shopping cart, but it's meant for people to sign up with PayPal
(even though I was already logged in). That was very confusing.

Best,
Christine

Beckibead September 17th 06 07:09 PM

AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Christine -- ignore my email, i ordered through the shop.

becki

Sheri September 18th 06 12:45 AM

AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Yes ... I use firefox... and I forgot to mention about the new pages..
but it all worked out in the end...

I know what you mean.... I just spent a good portion of the day updating
my website with new pieces and having to add the stuff to the shopping
cart.. I use both the "buy now" and "add to cart"... so I have to enter
everything twice!! I wish I was more confident in my coding to do it
all by hand.. but I don't want any mistakes!!

The place where I host my website offers a shopping cart.. but it seemed
even more complicated than paypal!

Sheri Shanks
http://www.sassiebrat.com
http://www.displayground.com