CraftBanter

-   -   Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62545)

Melissa in NJ January 3rd 06 03:24 AM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

For those in the Seeing Stars Swap who donated an extra block (or two)
towards the Red Lake Reservation Hug Project, I pieced the top today. Here's
a preview of what the final quilt will look like. Boy is this one a stunner.
Great job everyone!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...35056259IeiEif

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Ginger in CA January 3rd 06 03:29 AM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

Wow!
Very cool job done on these!

Ginger in CA

maryd January 3rd 06 03:35 AM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

That turned out FANTASTIC!! Glad to be a part of it.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

. ..
:
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...35056259IeiEif
:
: Melissa in NJ
:
: --

Patti S January 3rd 06 03:57 AM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

Melissa - what a beautiful quilt!

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Tamara January 3rd 06 05:05 AM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

Thanks for doing this. It's going to be beautiful quilt. What a good
use of the blocks.

Tamara

Anne in CA January 3rd 06 06:10 PM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

Wow! I really really really like that setting. Makes my setting of those
blocks look downright drab and ordinary! Good job, well done :-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

René January 11th 06 03:49 PM

Red Lake Hug Project Preview (Seeing Stars Swap)

Oh, my goodness! If I had picked out fabric for your quilts, I would have
picked the very same! I loved the colors, prints -- all looked so rich and
yummy! You have the eye of an artist.

René