CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Group (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46184)

5150 March 9th 05 05:01 AM

New Group

Greetings,

We have just started a new Yahoo News Group dedicated to Micro Machining.

We want this group to focus on trading information on the machining
processes related to Micro, Medical, Electronic, Nano, Jewelry Etc.

We have many associations in the world of Micro Machining and will have
these folks post valuable information on a regular bases.

We will also be offering special pricing to our members from time to time on
desk top machinery.

Please help us grow by registering, we have to start somewhere!