CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139695)

Liz from Humbug[_3_] September 14th 15 12:14 AM

ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

Does anyone have this chart and not want it anymore? I've admired it on my LNS wall for a year or so but didn't buy it right away and, naturally, it's been discontinued now that I've found out the name and decided I could afford it.

And, to top things off, I was outbid in SECONDS on the one I found available yesterday on Ebay. :-(

Darn! I should have used the "buy it now" option but DH & his brother were leaving to go out of town so I was distracted and didn't get back to it.

Oh well. I thought I'd try here since Elizabteh's Designs is not replying to emails about it.

Liz from Humbug

Joan Erickson September 17th 15 04:02 PM

On 9/13/2015 6:14 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Does anyone have this chart and not want it anymore?

FYI, Liz, through Arliss (who used to be here), found a copy of the
pattern. She's a happy camper now! :)

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Liz from Humbug[_3_] September 18th 15 04:09 AM

ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

Thanks, Joan and Arliss!!!!!!!! :-)

Joan Erickson September 24th 15 03:17 PM

ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

On 9/17/2015 10:09 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:

Thanks, Joan and Arliss!!!!!!!! :-)

You're most welcome! Always happy to enable, donchaknow! :)