CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ** Daughter's New Knitting Blog (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87011)

JackG September 6th 07 02:24 AM

** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

All,

What's a father to do when his daughter works sooooo hard to create a
brand new knitting blog...and nobody has come to visit it yet? Of
course it's wonderful and you all should go check it out.

She is a recent college grad with a math major who would "like to
publish a math paper on the "knittability" of topological surfaces. "
Don't ask me what it means but I'm sure you will all appreciate it.
Sweaters, socks, handwarming creatures...

http://anotherknittingblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you want to be really nice....leave her a comment.

Regards,
Proud Dad

Murielle September 6th 07 04:03 AM

** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Just added your daughter's blog to my knitting links. It's a great site! I
would have left a comment but it needed a google account and I'm just not up
for a google account. Please tell her I'm looking forward to seeing what
she will do with the wool from her green sweater. And, I love that she
knows the past tense of "knit" is "knitted". Education will out, always.

Murielle
ps.com...

[email protected] September 6th 07 05:34 AM

On Sep 6, 4:24 am, JackG wrote:
All,

What's a father to do when his daughter works sooooo hard to create a
brand new knitting blog...and nobody has come to visit it yet? Of
course it's wonderful and you all should go check it out.

She is a recent college grad with a math major who would "like to
publish a math paper on the "knittability" of topological surfaces. "
Don't ask me what it means but I'm sure you will all appreciate it.
Sweaters, socks, handwarming creatures...

http://anotherknittingblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you want to be really nice....leave her a comment.

Regards,
Proud Dad

Proud Dad , well done !!!!
Tell your daughter that next time when unravvelling an old sweater ,,
she should get some Plastic clothes hangers that have hooks for
skirts , than she should make a loop and wrap the thread on that
clotheshanger , leaving the HOOK free , this will enable her to dip
the wool into a LUKE WARM water with HAIR SHAMPOO ,,,,, than soak in
luke clean water , than , rinse in clean tap water , than hang over
bath or such place ,,,,,,
mirjam

JackG September 6th 07 05:05 PM

** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Will do...thanks for the nice comments.
Jack

Katherine September 6th 07 07:05 PM

On Sep 5, 9:24 pm, JackG wrote:
All,

What's a father to do when his daughter works sooooo hard to create a
brand new knitting blog...and nobody has come to visit it yet? Of
course it's wonderful and you all should go check it out.

She is a recent college grad with a math major who would "like to
publish a math paper on the "knittability" of topological surfaces. "
Don't ask me what it means but I'm sure you will all appreciate it.
Sweaters, socks, handwarming creatures...

http://anotherknittingblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you want to be really nice....leave her a comment.

Regards,
Proud Dad

Looks good to me. I didn't have time to explore fully or to leave a
comment,
but have added it to my list of blogs to visit.

Higs,
Katherine

JackG September 7th 07 12:44 AM

On Sep 5, 10:03 pm, "Murielle" wrote:
[...]

Proud Dad- Hide quoted text -

Based on your comment she has removed the "google account"
requirement....just a mouse click was all it took.
Jack

Murielle September 7th 07 06:19 AM

** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

"JackG" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Wonderful! I'll pop in again and leave her a comment.

Thanks,
Murielle

[email protected] September 8th 07 12:36 PM

On Sep 5, 9:24 pm, JackG wrote:
All,

What's a father to do when his daughter works sooooo hard to create a
brand new knitting blog...and nobody has come to visit it yet? Of
course it's wonderful and you all should go check it out.

She is a recent college grad with a math major who would "like to
publish a math paper on the "knittability" of topological surfaces. "
Don't ask me what it means but I'm sure you will all appreciate it.
Sweaters, socks, handwarming creatures...

http://anotherknittingblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you want to be really nice....leave her a comment.

Regards,
Proud Dad

great site dad. will pop in often as i have bookmarked the page to my
knitting links. can't wait to see what she does with the green yarn
also.

michele

coggietm September 11th 07 03:56 PM

** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie