CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Two Sticks and a String (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43085)

BDS2pds September 10th 04 07:03 PM

Two Sticks and a String

I got this book for only $8 to my door this week. It is sensational. Anyone
else do these patterns? It is by Kerry Ferguson.

Katherine September 10th 04 07:19 PM

Don't know it, but I will look for it. Thanks.

Katherine

Slinky September 10th 04 11:46 PM

Yep, I knitted the Aran pullover, with modifications. There are some
errata, I'll see if I can find the email of the gal at the publisher
who sent me the packet and post back.

Slinky September 10th 04 11:47 PM

Ack, I just realized I cleaned out my email and dumped anything more
than a year old. I'll scrounge out the envelope!

BDS2pds September 11th 04 06:18 PM

Oh I had not thought of errors ! Please do tell me them !

Slinky September 11th 04 06:57 PM

I will, but give me a little more itme. I didn't put the errata
sheets in the book, though I know the envelope containing the
printouts is somewhere in my bookcase. Right now I'm watching a live
Ebay auction waiting for an item to come up. If I don't post info by
tomorrow remind me again, ok?