CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OT - WC down all the time? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50516)

Kandice Seeber May 24th 05 12:58 PM

OT - WC down all the time?

Is it just me, or is Wet Canvas down a lot lately? I keep getting private
messages that I can't open because their site is down. Seems to be
happening a lot lately. Is it just my connection or are other people
experiencing this?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

JavaGirlBT May 24th 05 01:52 PM

It's not just you. It's down now. It was down a couple of days ago for a
long time, too.
-Ellen

Dr. Sooz May 24th 05 08:41 PM

I never go there. It seems down to me even when it's up.

Loribeads May 24th 05 09:49 PM

It's down for me as well. I am hoping that they are fixing whatever problem
they have been having during the past few months that is making the site so
s-l-o-w lately. I have a super speedy internet connection and Wet Canvas is
the only slow one I ever experience. It's frustrating!
Lori
http://www.loribeads.com

Kari May 25th 05 03:09 AM

They got hacked yesterday and should be up sometime tomorrow.

Kari

JC May 25th 05 04:44 PM

Thanks! I was starting to go through withdrawl. Or maybe its just a
case of wanting something you can't have!

Pura vida,
JC
www.jcherrellglass.com
http://stores.ebay.com/JC-Herrell-Glass