CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ISO: Stoney Creek Little Winter Angel chart or Nov/Dec 1996 issue (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101562)

audb March 10th 09 10:21 PM

ISO: Stoney Creek Little Winter Angel chart or Nov/Dec 1996 issue

I'm going *way back*, looking for the Nov/Dec 1996 issue of Stoney
Creek magazine for the Little Winter Angel chart. I have the other
issues for Spring, Summer, and Autumn, but am missing this one. Does
anyone have this chart, or this magazine, and is willing to give it
up? If you do, please e-mail me and LMK what you'd like for it-money,
trade? I have zillions of charts and magazines, maybe something you
need?

TIA,
Audrey