CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who was it from South Africa? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59846)

Pat P November 12th 05 08:06 PM

Who was it from South Africa?

This is not OT - I`m trying to track down an old friend who was/is the cross
stitch editor for one of the South African Needlecraft magazines. Pease
contact me if you can just give me some of the Magazine titles. As I
recall, she was near Durban. (Just remove the "NOSPAM from my address).

I can`t remember your name, and can`t find your post now!

Thanks.

Pat P

Brenda Lewis November 12th 05 08:34 PM

Who was it from South Africa?

Joyce is the only person I can think of from South Africa...is that the
right person?

--
Brenda
Bilge Queen of Puzzle Pirates

Pat P November 12th 05 10:19 PM

Who was it from South Africa?

"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
Joyce is the only person I can think of from South Africa...is that the
right person?

I honestly can`t remember - I know she posted yesterday, but for some reason
it just won`t show up, even when I switch to "show all messages". I don`t
THINK it was Joyce.

I`ve tried Googling for needlecraft magazines in South Africa, hoping that
I`d recognise the name of the one with which my friend was, or probably
still is, cross stitch editor. HER name is Ina Dandridge and she used to
post her occasionally, many years ago. Oh - I suppose I might find her with
a Googlr search of rctn, perhaps. I`ll nip off and try it.

Pat P