CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   kaleidoscopes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16407)

Larry Rubin July 6th 03 11:12 PM

kaleidoscopes

Hello Clayers!!!
I have about a dozen kaleidoscope kits that are currently unspoken for
if anyone is interested. They are about 8 inches long with real glass
front surface mirrors, real glass eye lenses (1 milky for the end), 3
brass rings for the tube ends, cardboard tubes for covering, etc.

I have over a thousand more on the way (August delivery) but this was
a set of 25 I received as an advance shipment. I didn't want to put
them on the website because there are so few to sell at this time...so
if anyone is interested, they are $7.95 each and I can send pictures
if interested.

Also if anyone was interested in the compact sets I mentioned last
month, I will have them by Tuesday. They are gold with a 1.5mm recess
built into the top for your clay - I make them with Japanese
transfers. They will also come with a FREE drawstring, black pouch to
hold them in. The woodworking houses charge about $1.00 just for the
bag!

Larry
http://www.PolymerClayProjects.com

Varda Levram-Ellisman July 7th 03 09:13 PM

Hi
Check out Dotty McMillan's kaleidoscopes
http://www173.pair.com/ekremen/15k.htm
She wan several awards for her beautiful work. She also teaches how
to make small pendant kaleidoscopes.
Varda