CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   FO and pattern - baby cardigan (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84580)

Vintage Purls June 16th 07 03:13 AM

FO and pattern - baby cardigan

Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

DAB June 16th 07 03:34 AM

Vintage Purls wrote:
Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

I like the yarn color pattern and what sweet little cables.....the pattern
would make a cute baby hatG

Bernadette June 16th 07 11:03 AM

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:13:32 -0700, Vintage Purls wrote:

Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

That is beautiful VP. Those soft colours are perfect with that twist
stitch.

Vintage Purls June 16th 07 11:58 AM

FO and pattern - baby cardigan

Thank you all - you know how to make a girl smile!

VP

Spike Driver June 17th 07 05:38 AM

Vintage Purls wrote:
Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

Thanks for the beautiful pic VP
Dennis

[email protected] June 18th 07 05:31 PM

Vintage Purls wrote:

Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

Gorgeous! Nice cables!
YL
www.grannys-garret.com/

friendlyhands July 6th 07 03:54 PM

On Jun 18, 12:31 pm, wrote:
Vintage Purls wrote:

Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
http://vintagepurls.net.nz/2007/06/1...rite-complete/

It's one of the patterns I make free on my site.

VP

Gorgeous! Nice cables!
YLwww.grannys-garret.com/

Well done, I like your site as well. It brings back good memories.
Annette
http://friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home