CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Size 80 Tatting Thread (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48280)

Chuck and Kim April 12th 05 10:45 PM

Size 80 Tatting Thread

I had posted a question about how reputable an online company called Knots
and More was. I found out within 2 weeks of placing and paying for my
order. I lucked out, they are (were) good as I received my order as
described on their web page. I received this thread one afternoon after
having gone to a Hobby Lobby where I learned that tatting thread is not
displayed on the same isle as crochet thread, duh. Any way, I paid $1.51
for the thread at Hobby Lobby and $3.58 from Knots and More with the
shipping and handling...live and learn, lol. I made the most beautiful
crochet cross bookmarks with this thread using a size 14 crochet hook and
1.5 reading glasses. After having worked with this thread I'm thinking
quilting thread is less expensive and would work just as well if not better.

[email protected] April 13th 05 02:33 AM

Hi Kim,

I wouldn't know that about the different thread either so we all
learned that we better look around more. Your bookmark sounds lovely.

Hugs,

Nora