CraftBanter

-   -   Help! Steam a Seam (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35624)

Donna in Idaho December 6th 04 10:46 PM

Help! Steam a Seam

I just fused an applique with Steam a Seam II Lite where I didn't want it.
It peeled off after heating with an iron, but there's lots of residue left.

Any ideas how to get rid of the residue? I know, I should have made certain
it was where I wanted it before I fused it - but, that just is NOT how I
operate (most of the time)!

--
Donna Aten, Coordinator
Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter

Donna in Idaho December 7th 04 01:31 AM

I got most (not all) of it off with a combination of finger nail polish
remover & Sol u Mel! I didn't get it on the iron - it's on the fabric!

Thanks!
--
Donna Aten, Coordinator
Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

"Joan8904" wrote in message
Run the hot iron over a used 'dryer' softener sheet. Takes the goo right
off!

joan
joan o'reilly
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words they become
actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits,
they become character. Watch your character it becomes your destiny.